Welcome to ECAM
Emirates Capital Asset Management (ECAM) is an innovative and rapidly growing investment analysis service committed to providing leading edge market analysis directed at absolute return investment strategies.
Why Choose Us? Utilizing a unique combination of fundamental, technical, economic and sentiment analysis, ECAM's market models constantly adjust to reflect current market conditions. Utilizing these models, ECAM endeavors to provide consistent absolute return strategies while minimizing downside risk.
ECAM is focused on providing subscribers with market analysis tailored to their individual requirements:
1) Individual Retirement Portfolios: ECAM provides tailored ongoing market analysis and sample absolute return portfolios to assist subscribers with the self-management of their individual retirement accounts.
2) Emirates Airlines employees: ECAM provides analysis on the specific funds offered within their Emirates Airlines Provident Fund A/B accounts to allow individuals the opportunity to select the funds that best meet their individual requirements.
3) Traders: ECAM offers an Interactive Brokers "Linked Trading Account" service to a small number of select clients interested in participating in a fully managed, actively traded absolute return strategy.
4) Traders: ECAM provides several risk-adjusted ETF trading strategies for those who prefer to trade their own individual brokerage accounts.
5) Groups: ECAM currently provides market analysis to several corporations to assist with their strategic investment decisions. In addition ECAM has also has worked with Investment Advisory firms in assisting with portfolio management and corporate pension plan design and implementation.
"Absolute Return with Capital Protection"
ECAM Subscriber Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Disclosure and Disclaimer:
Emirates Capital Asset Management (ECAM) is a U.S. registered and based L.L.C. analysis service operating under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (the "Advisers Act"). Emirates Capital Asset Management (ECAM) does not/nor claims to have any association in any manner with any UAE company including (but not limited to) Emirates NBD, Emirates Islamic Bank, Emirates Airlines, etc. Emirates Capital Asset Management (ECAM) is not/nor claims to be a registered and/or licensed investment adviser in the UAE as ECAM has chosen to remain an independent market analysis service with no links with and/or association to the UAE. Should you require the services of such a UAE domiciled and registered investment advisory company please consult the DIFC Client Directory for further details.
Pursuant to Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E) of the SEC Investment Advisers Act, ECAM cannot offer in any way advice specifically tailored to the individual needs of an individual client, group of clients, or portfolio. ECAM's commentary at all times must be considered to be of an analytic and informative nature and in no way is to be considered specific investment advice advising any specific client or group of clients to purchase any specific financial instrument including but not limited to stocks, options, bonds or futures. Subscribers are to ensure they complete their own due diligence before making any investment decision.
Should you require further clarification on any of the above please contact us for additional details.